1. I grew up in Augusta, near Kalamazoo, Michigan (yes, there really is a Kalamazoo- you can even get a t-shirt).
2. I graduated with a B.A. in Secondary Education with a major in English and a minor in Communications from Western Michigan University. Go Broncos!
3. I received an Master’s Degree from Saint Leo University in Educational Leadership.
4. I am a karaoke fanatic.
5. I have two Chihuahuas, a Deerhead named Mia, and an Applehead named Bella.
6. I live in Jacksonville, Florida.
7. I love to craft- it is a great stress reliever.
8. I have two older brothers.
9. I have three favorite places: The porch and pool at my parent’s house, Fort Zachary Taylor Park in Key West at sunset, and A nice cabin or campsite in the mountains.
10. I have Spasmodic Torticollis, also known as Cervical Dystonia.
11. I collect letters of the alphabet.
12. I love, love, love Chai Tea.
13. I have one kiddo.
14. My husband is a FANTASTIC photographer.
15. I work in education.
16. I used to wear a hazmat suit at one of my jobs.
17. Prior to being an AP, I was an Instructional Specialist, a Camp Counselor, Lifeguard, Housekeeper, and a Nanny.
18. I love Bob Dylan.
19. I am a candy addict.
20. I cannot stand ranch dressing.
21. I love the YA novels.
22. I was married at a Car Museum.
23. I am a night owl.
24. I have an affinity for antique stores and estate sales.
25. I am a Pinterest junkie!